UNLOCK YOUR ENTREPRENEURIAL PASSION!
WHY BECOME A PLN PARTNER?
Do you have a desire to own a business that empowers and educates people to be healthier?
As a Project LeanNation partner, you will be on the front lines of assisting your members in living healthier, better lives through our products. Serving your community in this way can be fulfilling and lucrative, the ideal combination for an entrepreneur interested in serving others.
PLN has a proven and unique brand position within one of the fastest growing industries in the country, we have worked tirelessly to create a highly replicable and profitable business model that will allow us to expand aggressively.
Our partnership support system provides the necessary foundation to ensure your success. We are now looking for ambitious partners to help us in our mission to spread positive food philosophy!
Who we are looking for.
We’re looking for partners who are outgoing and have sales, marketing, and/or management experience, and who are results oriented. A person who can build relationships, lead a team, and who has the motivation to excel! You must have a minimum of $100,000 in liquid capital, and be ready to make a strong commitment to the Project LeanNation brand and its growth! As you consider joining our team there are several items for you to consider to see if you have what it takes — we don’t offer this opportunity to just anyone!
- Geography – Deep knowledge of local market dynamics, environment and consumers
- Skillset – Experience running and developing a successful business
- Team Builder – Effectively staff, grow and retain employees through motivation & leadership
- Finances – Meet corporate minimums for financial qualifications
- Community Alignment – Share PLN’s mission with a strong commitment to upholding our values, beliefs, and ethos
- Core Values – Ability to execute our company core values
HOW WE SUPPORT YOU
- Brand Start-Up Training – We help develop your store’s specific start-up plan by training you on every step you’ll need to take before opening
- Leadership Training Program –Spend two weeks learning every position, task and system so you can train and develop your own team
- Operational Field Support – We work hand in hand with our feet on the ground doing profitability visits and operational improvement sessions
- Comprehensive Training Platform – We utilize a comprehensive learning management system where your team can digitally take the training modules
Comprehensive Initial Training
Our Partner OnBoard training will cover every aspect the PLN philosophy. Our expert management will show you how to effectively build a team, market your business, coordinate scheduling, manage the ordering process and impact your community.
PLN On-Board Program
PLN Partners get off to a fast start. OnBoarding is a pre-training program that guides you through every detail as you start your new business endeavor. Our onboarding process ensures that you have a full understanding of our philosophy, systems, and services.
Key Vendor Relations
All partners enjoy the “economies-of-scale” savings provided by a bulk ordering of supplies and retail products. We negotiate to help garner top-notch service from our preferred vendors while passing on considerable discounts and providing our locations with streamlined distribution. Our relationship with vendors ensures that partners will get the best value for their dollar.
Complete Document Suite
As a Licensed Partner, you will receive the most comprehensive and easy-to-understand company training documents in the industry. These documents will guide you through every step of setting up and running your location.
We have experience with builders, vendors, and real estate experts to assist you with selecting a site for your location and building it to fit our unique specifications. Our brand guidelines will clearly lay out everything that you need to do to build out your site, from ordering equipment to painting the walls!
Grand Opening Assistance
PLN has developed a comprehensive Pre-Launch marketing system to launch each location as effectively and rapidly as possible. You will leverage strategic partners, vendors, social media, print, web, and grassroots marketing to make an instant impact drawing as many new customers as possible during your grand opening.
After being a PLN client and advocate for health I took interest in partnering with PLN on the Charlotte market. We pre-launched in early 2017 and opened our first retail location in November of last year. The success has been amazing. We are creating lasting change in our clients lives all while building a profitable business. We are on pace to surpass 1 million in revenue in our first full year.Jeremy Batt